TSPSC GROUP 2 SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN AND DETAILS – The Telangana State Public Service Commission ( TSPSC ) is an association created by the Constitution of INDIA to select applicants for Jobs in the INDIAN STATE OF TELANGANA. HYDERABAD.
TSPSC GROUP 2 SYLLABUS
Paper I – General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science & Technology.
- Environmental Issues: Prevention & Mitigation Strategies – Disaster Management.
- World Geography, Indian Geography & Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Arts and Literature of Telangan Society, Culture, Heritage.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English.(10th Class Standard)
PAPER – II: HISTORY, POLITY, AND SOCIETY Socio – Cultural History of India & Telangana
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
- Social Structure, Issues, and Public Policies
PAPER – III: ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges
- Economy and Development of Telangana
- Issues of Development and Change.
PAPER – IV TELANGANA MOVEMENT AND STATE FORMATION
- The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
- Mobilization phase (1971 -1990)
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Details: Exam Qualification, Eligibility for the exam, Age limit, Exam Selection Procedure.
TSPSC Group 2 Services Selection Process:
Selection Criteria is nothing but Evaluating the Skills, Knowledge, Abilities/Qualifications, etc of the Applicants to check whether his/her profile suits the JOB OR NOT. In order to recruitment of talented applicants, the authorities will conduct the following selection rounds -
- OMR Based Exam (Objective type)
- Interview/Oral Test
- Document Verification
Education Qualification: The candidate must have completed the Graduation/Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university or board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Age Limit: For General Candidates the Min age is 18 years & the Max age limit is 44 years.
Age Limit for Group 1 Exams in Telangana State
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II: 20 years - 44 years
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector: 18 years - 28 years
- For all other posts: 18 years - 44 years
Upper Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved Candidates as per the norms of the Government.
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
- OBC + PWD candidates: 13 years
- SC/ST + PWD candidates: 15 years
|Paper I||General Studies & General Ability||150||150||2 Hour 30 Min|
|Paper II||Polity||50||50||2 Hour 30 Min|
|Paper III||Indian Economy: Issues and challenges||50||50||2 Hour 30 Min|
|“||Economy and Development of 150(3×50) 2 ½ 150 Telangana||50||50||“|
|“||Issues of Development and Change||50||50||“|
|Paper IV||The idea of Telangana(1948-1970)||50||50||2 Hour 30 Min|
|Mobilization phase (1971 -1990)||50||50||“|
|Towards formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)||50||50||“|
TSPSC OFFICAL WEBSITE OFFICAIL CLICK HERE