TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus exam Pattern and Details – The Telangana State Public Service Commission ( TSPSC ) is an association created by the Constitution of INDIA to select applicants for Civil Service Jobs in the INDIAN STATE OF TELANGANA. HYDERABAD.
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY (PRELIMINARY TEST)
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental Issues: Disaster Management – Prevention & Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic & Social Development of India.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana state.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Governance and Public Policy in India.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Social Exclusion: Rights issues such as Caste, Gender, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Written Examination (Main) General English (Qualifying Test): TSPSC GROUP 1 SYLLABUS
- Spotting Errors – Spelling; Punctuation
- Fill in the blanks – Prepositions; Conjunctions; Verb tenses
- Re-writing sentences – Active & Passive voice; Direct and Reported Speech; Usage of Vocabulary
- Jumbled sentences
- Précis Writing
- Letter Writing
PAPER – I: GENERAL ESSAY (TSPSC GROUP 1 SYLLABUS)
Candidates should write 3 Essays, selecting one from each Section compulsory. Each Section contains three Questions. Each Essay carries 50 marks.
- Contemporary Social Issues and Social Problems.
- Issues of Economic Growth and Justice.
- Dynamics of Indian Politics.
- Historical and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Developments in Science and Technology.
- Education and Human Resource Development
PAPER – II: HISTORY, CULTURE AND GEOGRAPHY (TSPSC GROUP 1 SYLLABUS)
- History & Culture of India, with special reference to Modern Period (1757 to 1947 A.D.)
- History and Cultural Heritage of Telangana
- Geography of India and Telangana
PAPER – III: INDIAN SOCIETY, CONSTITUTION AND GOVERNANCE (TSPSC GROUP 1 SYLLABUS)
- Indian Society, Structure, Issues and Social Movements
- Constitution of India
PAPER – IV: ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT (TSPSC GROUP 1 SYLLABUS)
- Indian Economy and Development
- Telangana Economy
- Development and Environmental Problems
PAPER – V : SCIENCE&TECHNOLOGY AND DATA INTERPRETATION (TSPSC GROUP 1 SYLLABUS)
- The role and impact of Science and Technology
- Modern Trends in application of knowledge of Science
- Data Interpretation and Problem Solving
PAPER – VI: TELANGANA MOVEMENT AND STATE FORMATION (TSPSC GROUP 1 SYLLABUS)
- The Idea of Telangana (1948 – 1970)
- Mobilisational phase (1971 – 1990)
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Details which include: Exam Qualification, Eligibility for the exam, Age limit, Exam Selection Procedure.
TSPSC GROUP 1 Services Selection Process: Selection Criteria is nothing but Evaluating the Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications / Abilities, etc of the Applicants to check whether His/Her profile suits the JOB or NOT. In order to Recruit talented Applicants, The Authorities will conduct the Following Selection Rounds.
Preliminary Examination: Mains Examination, Personal Interview and Document Verification.
Education Qualification: The candidate must have completed the Graduation/Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university or board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Age Limit: For General Candidates the Min age is 18 years and the Max age limit is 34 years.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 21 – 30 years
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails: 18 – 28 years
- Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent: 18-28 years
- For all other posts: 18 – 34 years
Upper Age relaxation is Applicable to reserved Candidates as per the norms of the Government.
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
- OBC + PWD candidates: 13 years
- SC/ST + PWD candidates: 15 years
TSPSC GROUP 1 SYLLABUS EXAMINATION PATTERN
|Prelims (G.S & Mental Ability)||150 Minutes||150||150|
| Written Examination
(Main) General English (Qualifying Test)
|General Essay – Paper 1||3 Hours||150||150|
|History Culture & Geography – Paper 2||3 Hours||150||150|
|Indian Society, Constitution and Governance – Paper 3||3 Hours||150||150|
|Economy and Development – Paper 4||3 Hours||150||150|
|Science & Technology and Data Interpretation – Paper 5||3 Hours||150||150|
|Telangana Movement and State Formation – Paper 6||3 Hours||150||150|
TSPSC GROUP 1 JOBS LIST
1. Deputy Collector
2. Deputy superintendent of Police
3. Commercial tax officer
4. Regional transport officer
5. Deputy registrar of co-operative societies
6. District Panchayat officer
7. District registrars
8. Divisional fire officer
9. Deputy superintendent of Jails
10. Assistant commissioner of labour
11. Assistant excise superintendent
12. Municipal commissioner
13. District Social Welfare officer
14. District Backward classes welfare officers
15. District tribal welfare officers
16. District employment officer
17. lay Secretary and Treasurer
18. Assistant treasury officer
19. Assistant audit officer
20. Mandal parishad development officer
- TSPSC Group 4 Results 2023 Update Direct Link
- Hariyali Teej 2023 Embrace Colourful Festivities like Never Before
- TS Inter 1st and 2nd year Result 2022 Manabadi @tsbie.cgg.gov.in All the best
- Customer Support Executive – Chat Bangalore Apply Now
- Customer Support Executive jobs – Voice Bangalore Apply Now
Admission Admit Card Amazon Careers Answer Key Banking Jobs Career Guidance Entertainment News Important ITI JOBS Latest Jobs latest Sarkari Jobs Private & Software Jobs Railway Recruitment Results Study Material Syllabus TSPSC
TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus exam Pattern and Details – The Telangana State Public Service Commission ( TSPSC ) is an association created by the Constitution of INDIA to select applicants for Civil Service Jobs in the INDIAN STATE OF TELANGANA. HYDERABAD Government Jobs | Free Job Alert | Sarkari Job | State Government jobs.
- GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY (PRELIMINARY TEST)
- Written Examination (Main) General English (Qualifying Test)
- PAPER – I: GENERAL ESSAY
- PAPER – II: HISTORY, CULTURE AND GEOGRAPHY
- PAPER – III: INDIAN SOCIETY, CONSTITUTION AND GOVERNANCE
- PAPER – IV: ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
- PAPER – V : SCIENCE&TECHNOLOGY AND DATA INTERPRETATION
- PAPER – VI: TELANGANA MOVEMENT AND STATE FORMATION