SEBI Internship program 2020 – (Securities and Exchange Board of India) invites presenters for the Internship Program. He was offered an internship in the Department of Economics and Policy Analysis for one year.
- SEBI said it would offer a stipend of Rs 35,000 over a 12-month period.
SEBI Internship it would offer a stipend of Rs 35,000 over a 12-month period.
Two-year full-time PhD holders from the recognized university are eligible. The PhD thesis should be related to Financial Economics. Part-time PhD students are not eligible for internships. Candidates must have achieved the equivalent CGPA with 60% marks in Post Graduation. Statistics Skill (Intermediate Level), Programming Knowledge Needed.
- Last date: 1st june, 2020
- IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Now
- Stop Human Trafficking 2021
- UPSC Engineering Services 2022 Notification 247 Posts Apply Now
- 10th Class Books Free Download Now
- MGNREGA Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 Alarming