SEBI Internship program 2020 – (Securities and Exchange Board of India) invites presenters for the Internship Program. He was offered an internship in the Department of Economics and Policy Analysis for one year.
- SEBI said it would offer a stipend of Rs 35,000 over a 12-month period.
SEBI Internship it would offer a stipend of Rs 35,000 over a 12-month period.
Two-year full-time PhD holders from the recognized university are eligible. The PhD thesis should be related to Financial Economics. Part-time PhD students are not eligible for internships. Candidates must have achieved the equivalent CGPA with 60% marks in Post Graduation. Statistics Skill (Intermediate Level), Programming Knowledge Needed.
- Last date: 1st june, 2020
- Jalshamoviez Hollywood, Bollywood and Tollywood Movies 2022 Download Now
- Customer Support Executive – Chat Bangalore Apply Now
- Customer Support Executive jobs – Voice Bangalore Apply Now
- jalshamovies hd Download Hd Movie | 720p, 1080, HD and 4K
- UPSC CDS 1 Notification 2022 Online Application Apply Now