SEBI Internship program 2020 – (Securities and Exchange Board of India) invites presenters for the Internship Program. He was offered an internship in the Department of Economics and Policy Analysis for one year.
- SEBI said it would offer a stipend of Rs 35,000 over a 12-month period.
SEBI Internship it would offer a stipend of Rs 35,000 over a 12-month period.
Two-year full-time PhD holders from the recognized university are eligible. The PhD thesis should be related to Financial Economics. Part-time PhD students are not eligible for internships. Candidates must have achieved the equivalent CGPA with 60% marks in Post Graduation. Statistics Skill (Intermediate Level), Programming Knowledge Needed.
- Last date: 1st june, 2020
- CAPF Examination 2021 Notification Apply Now
- Deloitte Jobs In Hyderabad Analyst – Global Financial Services Good Opportunity Apply Now
- Accenture Fresher Openings For New Associate – Digital Marketing Apply Now
- Amazon Freshers Jobs In Hyderabad – Seller Support Associate 2021 Apply Now
- Amazon Recruitment 2021 Technical Support Work From Home Apply Now