SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Notification – The Staff Selection Commission (ESC) has issued notification to fill the vacant Junior Engineer (JE) posts in various branches of the Central Government. Eligible, interested and experienced candidates are advised to apply. Online applications will be available by October 30. However, the number of posts being filled has not been announced. The number of posts during the test period will be announced on the Commission’s website.
The gaps in the Border Road Organization (BRO), Central Public Works Department (CPWD), Central Water Commission, Central Water and Power Research Station, Directorate of Quality Assurance (NOVEL), Pharakka Barrage Project, Military Engineering Services (MES), National Technical Research In organizations such as the Organization (NTRO).
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Qualifications
One-third Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering, Electronic Engineering. Must have at least two years of work experience in the relevant field.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 – Other details
- Age: Must be under 32 years of age by January 1, 2021.
- Note: Only male candidates are required to apply for the vacant post in the Border Road Organization.
- Selection Procedure: Through written test (CBE)
- Application Procedure: Online
- Application Fee: Rs.100 / – No fee for Women, SC, ST, PWD candidates.
- Deadline for applications: October 30
- Last date to pay fees online: November 1
- Written Test: March 22 to 25, 2021
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 – Official website
- HMWSSB Manager Recruitment 2020 Exam date Announced Now
- SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Notification Apply Now Junior Engineer Jobs
- Latest Govt Job Notifications 2020 Apply Now
- IBPS PO NOTIFICATION 2020 APPLY NOW
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Apply Now