SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Notification – The Staff Selection Commission (ESC) has issued notification to fill the vacant Junior Engineer (JE) posts in various branches of the Central Government. Eligible, interested and experienced candidates are advised to apply. Online applications will be available by October 30. However, the number of posts being filled has not been announced. The number of posts during the test period will be announced on the Commission’s website. Sarkari Jobs
The gaps in the Border Road Organization (BRO), Central Public Works Department (CPWD), Central Water Commission, Central Water and Power Research Station, Directorate of Quality Assurance (NOVEL), Pharakka Barrage Project, Military Engineering Services (MES), National Technical Research In organizations such as the Organization (NTRO).
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Qualifications
One-third Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering, Electronic Engineering. Must have at least two years of work experience in the relevant field.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 – Other details
- Age: Must be under 32 years of age by January 1, 2021.
- Note: Only male candidates are required to apply for the vacant post in the Border Road Organization.
- Selection Procedure: Through written test (CBE)
- Application Procedure: Online
- Application Fee: Rs.100 / – No fee for Women, SC, ST, PWD candidates.
- Deadline for applications: October 30
- Last date to pay fees online: November 1
- Written Test: March 22 to 25, 2021
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 – Official website
- UPSC CDS 1 Notification 2022 Online Application Apply Now
- Central Bank Of India Jobs Notification 2021 Apply Now
- IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Now
- UPSC Engineering Services 2022 Notification 247 Posts Apply Now
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 for Personal Banker Across India Apply Now
Admission Admit Card Amazon Careers Answer Key Banking Jobs Career Guidance Entertainment News Important ITI JOBS Latest Jobs latest Sarkari Jobs Private & Software Jobs Railway Recruitment Results Study Material Syllabus TSPSC