IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2022 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment for Probationary Officers and Management Trainees. Total Vacancies: 4135 Posts.
- Bank of India- 588 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra- 400 Posts
- Punjab & Sind Bank- 427 Posts
- Canara Bank- 650 Posts
- Central Bank of India- 620 Posts
- Indian Overseas Bank- 98 Posts
- UCO Bank- 440 Posts
- Union Bank of India- 912 Posts
Qualification: (As on 10.11.2021) Graduation Degree from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India and The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Salary: Not Specified in Notification. As previous structure Rs. 52,000 – Rs.60,000
Job Location: All Over India.
Important Dates: IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2022
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates- 20.10.2021 to 10.11.2021.
- Payment of Application Fee’s/Intimation Charges (Online) 20 Oct 2021 to 10 Nov 2021.
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Pre Exam Training November, 2021.
- Online Examination – Preliminary- 04.12.2021 and 11.12.2021.
- Result of Online exam – December 2021/January 2022.
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – December 2021/ January 2022.
- Online Examination – Main January 2022
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination January/ February 2022.
- Download of call letters for interview February 2022.
- Conduct of interview February/March 2022.
- Provisional Allotment April 2022.
Age Limit: Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1991 and not later than 01.10.2001 (both dates inclusive).
Age Relaxation: SC/ST- 5 Yrs, OBC- 3 Yrs, PwBD- 10 Yrs, Ex-Servicemen- 5 Yrs
|Application Form||Click Here|
Selection Process: IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2022
Preliminary exam:– Online Examination contains 100 marks( English Language- 30 Marks, Quantitative Aptitude- 35 Marks, Reasoning Ability- 35 Marks).
Main Examination:– 200 Marks for 2hrs of time, Test contains Reasoning & Computer Aptitude- 60 marks, General/ Economy/ Banking
Awareness- 40 Marks, English Language- 40 Marks, Data Analysis & Interpretation- 60 Marks.
Interview:– Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Banks and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
How To Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 20.10.2021 to 10.11.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
|Click Here For More Jobs: www.esarkarijob.com|