Share this Job Post
BECIL NOTIFICATION 2020 – Latest Govt Job Notifications 2020
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is seeking applications for various posts on contract basis in The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA), Kochi (Kerala).
- Vacancies: 17 (Ana List –– 8, Sample Collector – 7, Lab Attendant – 2) Eligibility: Tent according to the post, Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects, M.Sc pass.
- Age: not to exceed 28 years; Selection Process: Based on Test / Interview; Applications: In email; Deadline: 6 October 2020
- Email: [email protected]
Technical Officer Vacancies in ECIL – Latest Govt Job Notifications 2020
- Hyderabad-based Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is seeking applications for the post of Technical Officer on contract basis. Vacancies: 17
- Eligibility: Engineering degree pass in relevant subjects, experience.
- Age: Not to exceed 30 years as on 31st August 2020.
- Selection: Based on academic merit, experience, personal interview. Applications: Online
- Last Date: 30 September 2020 Website: www.ecil.co.in
36 vacancies in MNJ (Hyderabad) – Latest Govt Job Notifications 2020
- Telangana Medical & Health Services Recruitment Board (MHRCB) is seeking recruitment for various posts on Regular / Contract basis at Mehdi Na Waz Jung (MNJ) Institute of Ancala G & Regional Cancer Center, Hyderabad.
- Vacancies: 36 (Professor-4, Associate Professor-3, Assistant Professor-20, Medical Officer-2, Lecturer-1, Senior Resident-6); Departments: Nuclear Medicine, Molecular Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Pathology, Biochemistry, Anesthesia.
- Eligibility: PG Degree in relevant specializations, MD / MS / MCH / DM / DNB Degree / Diploma, Teaching / Research Experience; Selection: Based on qualifications, experience, research record
- Applications: Online / Offline; Deadline: 23 October 2020; Address: MHSRB, Old CH&FWU Building, DM & HS Campus, Sultan Bazar, Koti, Hyderabad – 500095;
- Applications are invited for admission to Ejimala (Kerala) Naval Academy vacancies under Indian Navy 10 + 2 (BTech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Selected candidates will be offered a job along with a B.Tech degree. Scheme: 10 + 2 (BTech) Cadet Entry (Permanent Commission);
- Vacancies: 34 (Education Branch–– 5, Egg-Gutive and Technical Branch-– 29)
- Eligibility: Inter (English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry) with 70% marks. Must attend JEE Main-2020. Must have prescribed physical standards.
- Age: Must have been born between 2 July 2001 and 1 January 2004. Selection: SSB interview based on JEE Main All India rank.
- Applications: Online
- Applications start: October 6
- Deadline: 20 October 2020
- Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Staff nurses at NIMS HYDERABAD – Latest Govt Job Notifications 2020
- NIMS in Hyderabad is organizing a walk-in for the recruitment of staff nurse posts. Eligibility: BSc Nursing pass from a recognized university.
- Vacancies: Posts as of interview date; Age: Must be between 18- and 34 years old by August 1, 2020. Walk-in date: 28 September 2020
- Interview Location: Nims, Panjagutta, Haida Rabad –– 500082.
- Website: www.nims.edu.in
Vacancies in Science Broadcast Latest Govt Job Notifications 2020
- Government of India is seeking applications under Science & Technology Contract Posts.
- Vacancies: 17 (Project Consultant, Project Manager, Project Assistant Manager, Senior Project Technical Officer, Senior Project Technical Associate)
- Eligibility: Graduation BE / BTech pass by post, PG Diploma in Mass Communication / equivalent subjects, experience.
- Selection: Experience, Talent, Skill Test, Personal Interview. Applications: Online Online
- Last Date: 7 October 2020
- Website: www.vigyanprasar.gov.in
|for more govt job notifications visit||www.esarkarijob.com|
- 10th Class Books Free Download Now
- MGNREGA Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 Alarming
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 for Personal Banker Across India Apply Now
- IBPS Regional Rural Bank 10676 Posts Apply Now
- NCC Special Entry Indian Air force AFCAT Recruitment 334 Posts
Share this Job Post