Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainee posts.
Total IBPS PO vacancies 1417.
- Online registration starts from 5th Aug
- Applications last date 26th Aug, 2020.
- Vacancies: Bank of India – 734
- Punjab & Sind Bank – 83
- UCO Bank – 350
- Added Some Posts
IBPS PO Qualification: Any Bachelor’s degree passed.
- Age: Must be between 20–30 years old by August 1, 2020.
- Age relaxation is three years for OBCs, five years for SC / STs, five years for Ex-Servicemen and ten years for PW BDs.
|Online Application form||Click Here|
|Notification pdf||Click Here|
IBPS PO SELECTION PROCESS
Selection will be in three stages namely Preliminary, Mains and Interview. Preliminary Exam: The Preliminary Examination consists of three sections in total. 30 marks for 30 questions from English Language, 35 marks for 35 questions from Quantitative Aptitude and 35 marks for 35 questions from Reasoning Ability. For a total of 100 questions combined in all sections
100 marks allotted
Each wrong answer will have a 0.25 negative marking. Each section lasts 20 minutes. Exam duration 60 minutes. The preliminary mine has a sectional cutoff by category. Mains conductor chest tar for those who qualify. Mains Exam: It consists of a total of five sections. 60 marks are allotted for 45 questions from Reasoning & Computer Aptitude. 40 marks for 40 questions from General / Economy / Banking Awareness, 40 marks for 35 questions from English Lee, 60 marks for 35 questions from Data Analysis & Interpretation and 25 marks for 2 questions from English Lee Language (Letter Writing & Essay). Total Marks 225. Exam Moderation 210 minutes. Interviews are conducted for those who get the minimum cutoff mark as well as the total cutoff mark from each section.
Interview: Interviews will be conducted for those who have qualified in the Mains Exam. 100 marks are allotted for this. Mains, Final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the interview. Fee: Rs. 850 for General / OBC and Rs. 175 for SC / ST / PWBD
Click here for more Jobs CLICK HERE
- CAPF Examination 2021 Notification Apply Now
- Deloitte Jobs In Hyderabad Analyst – Global Financial Services Good Opportunity Apply Now
- Accenture Fresher Openings For New Associate – Digital Marketing Apply Now
- Amazon Freshers Jobs In Hyderabad – Seller Support Associate 2021 Apply Now
- Amazon Recruitment 2021 Technical Support Work From Home Apply Now