SSC MTS 2021 Exam is a national level exam held for recruitment of personnel in General Group-C Central Service non-ministerial and non-gazetted posts in various departments, ministries, and offices of the Government of India. SSC MTS recruitment is organised by the Staff Selection Commission for various posts such as:
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Safaiwala, etc.
The Staff Selection Commission SSC MTS 2020 recruitment process has started from 5th February, 2021 to conduct the Examination from 1st of July, 2021. Candidates can download the SSC MTS 2020 Exam Notification from the PDF Given below.
SSC MTS 2021 Educational Qualification: 10th
SSC MTS 2021 The dates highlighted below.
|SSC MTS Exam Events||SSC MTS 2020 Exam Dates (tentative)|
|SSC MTS Notification 2020||5th February 2021|
|SSC MTS Online Application||5th February 2021 to 21st March 2021|
|SSC MTS Paper I||1st July 2021 to 20th July 2021|
|SSC MTS Paper-II||To be notified|
SSC MTS 2021 Steps fo Register for the Application Process
- Step 1: To start with, click on the above mentioned link to get redirected to the official page of SSC.
- Step 2: On the SSC official Page, you will find “Register Now” button. Click on the button to start your Online Application.
- Step 3: In the first part of the registration process, you must fill in your General Details, such as, your name, Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Address, Contact Number, Email ID etc.
- Step 4: Click on Submit Button, you will get your application number and a mail will be sent to the registered email ID with your login ID and Password.
II. Filling Online Application for the Examination
- Step 5: Login again with the Login ID & Password and continue with the further process of Staff Selection Commission (SSC MTS) Online Application Process
- Step 6: In the second part of the Application Process, upload your recently clicked passport size photograph and signature in the required format
- Step 7: Fill in your education qualifications, Ur choice of Centre & Click on submit button
- Step 8: In the final step of the Application Process, you must pay the Application Fee for SSC MTS 2021 Exam through Online Mode of payment ( Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/NEFT etc.) or through Offline Mode of Payment (e-Challan).
- Step 9: Click on “SUBMIT APPLICATION” button. Your Online Application form will be successfully submitted.
- Step 10: Take a printout and save the pdf file of the SSC MTS Application Form for future reference .
Frequently Asked Question – SSC MTS 202021
- Q.1. What are the posts for which the SSC MTS exam is conducted?
- Ans. The exam for Staff Selection Commisson SSC MTS is conducted to recruit eligible candidates for nonministerial & GroupC nongazetted posts in various departments and ministries of Government of India.
- Q.2. What is the Full Form of SSC MTS?
- Ans. SSC MTS stands for Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff Examination.
- Q.3. What is the minimum qualification for SSC MTS exam?
- Ans. The minimum education qualification required by candidates to appear for SSC MTS examination is Matriculation certificate i.e. 10th pass certificate from a recognized board.
- Q.4. How many stages are there in SSC MTS examination?
- Ans. Candidates willing to appear for (SSC MTS) exam have clear the 3 stages i.e. SSC MTS Paper – I, SSC MTS Paper II & document verification to get selected for the aspired post.
- Q 5. What is the minimum age to apply for SSC MTS exam?
- Ans. Any Candidates between the age group of 18 years to 27 years can apply for Multitasking staff examination conducted by the SSC.
- Q 6. What is the number of vacancies released for SSC MTS exam? Ans. The vacancies for SSC MTS 2020 will be announced with the recruitment notification. For SSC MTS 2019 exam a total of 7099 vacancies were released.
- Q 7. Negative marking in SSC MTS exam.?
- Ans. Yes Candidates will lose 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the SSC MTS examination.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE GOVT JOB NOTIFICATIONS
- UPSC Indian Foreign Service 2021 Exam Pattern and Syllabus View Now
- Highest Paying Government Jobs in India 2021
- Career Guidance After Graduation Post Graduate Studies Exclusive
- Job Opportunities After 12th
- Career Options After Graduation Strongly Suggest Helpful
Admission Admit Card Amazon Careers Answer Key Banking Jobs Career Guidance Important ITI JOBS Latest Jobs latest Sarkari Jobs Private & Software Jobs Railway Recruitment Results Study Material Syllabus TSPSC