SSC CGL 2020 -21 Notification is out on the official website of Staff Selection Commission website. SSC department conducts Combined Graduate Level exam every year for the appointment of the applicants for different designation under various Government of India department. Applicants who have finished their Graduation in any stream are eligible to Apply for the Sarkari Jobs SSC CGL 2020 EXAM.
SSC CGL 2020-21 Notification Basic Details
- For Group ‘B’ Gazetted-250.
- For Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted-3513.
- For Group ‘C’-2743.
- Total vacancies for the SSC CGL 2020: 6506 Posts
Eligibility Norms for Applying this SSC CGL 2020-21 Recruitment.?
|Junior Statistical Officer||Applicants having a Graduation’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level can apply for this particular post under this SSC CGL 2020 Notification.|
Applicants having a Graduation’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
|All other Posts||Candidates have a Gradation’s Degree from a well-recognized university or equivalent can apply for this SSC CGL 2020 Recruitment.|
How much is the Application Fee for applying SSC CGL 2020-21.?
- Candidates have to pay the following amount of the application fee applying for this examination:
- For UR/OBC: Rs.100.
- For SC/ST/Female/Ex-Serviceman: Rs.0.
SSC CGL 2020 – Method of Payment: Applicants have to pay the application fee using the online method such as Credit card, Debit card, Internet banking, and through SBI online Bank challan. There is no offline method for the payment of the application fee.
IMPORTANT DATES SSC CGL 2020-21 Notification
- 29th Dec. 2020 is the opening date for online application.
- 31st Jan. 2021 is the Last Date for online application.
AGE: SSC CGL 2020-21 Recruitment
- Group B -Gazetted Post: 30 Years
- Group B (Non-Gazetted) Posts: 20-30 Years
- Group C Posts: 18-27 Years
- Open the SSC official website, whose link is as follows: “www.SSC.nic.in”.
- On the Top Menu of the Website, you will see a menu name: “APPLY”. Click on this link.
- When you click on the Apply link a new page will open.
- Inside the page, you will saw an option “COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2020 APPLY ONLINE.
- When you click on the apply online link SSC CGL 2020 Application form will open.
- Fill up your detail in the application form.
- After that pay the SSC CGL 2020 Exam fee using online method.
- Click on the SUBMIT button and take the print out of the application form for future reference.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE SSC CGL 2020
Applicants who are preparing for the SSC CGL 2020-21 examination can apply now online through the SSC official website. In this employment news, we are going to share more information related to this SSC CGL 2020 examination. To know about the Qualification, other eligibility standards and how to apply online for this SSC CGL 2020 exam read the full article. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT PDF AND CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE SSC CGL 2020
SSC CGL 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern and syllabus related to the SSC CGL 2020-21 examination has been explained below by using a table. The Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019 will be conducted in a total of four tiers which areas follow:
|Phases||SSC CGL 2020 Type Of Exam|
|Tier – I||Computer-Based Examination|
|Tier – II||Computer-Based Examination|
|Tier – III||Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)|
|Tier – IV||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification|
- Jalshamoviez Hollywood, Bollywood and Tollywood Movies 2022 Download Now
- Customer Support Executive – Chat Bangalore Apply Now
- Customer Support Executive jobs – Voice Bangalore Apply Now
- jalshamovies hd Download Hd Movie | 720p, 1080, HD and 4K
- UPSC CDS 1 Notification 2022 Online Application Apply Now
Admission Admit Card Amazon Careers Answer Key Banking Jobs Career Guidance Entertainment News Important ITI JOBS Latest Jobs latest Sarkari Jobs Private & Software Jobs Railway Recruitment Results Study Material Syllabus TSPSC