NEET 2021 Latest News : The wait for medical aspirants is over now. The (NTA) National Testing Agency will be releasing the application form for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 today. The official website, neet.nta.nic.in & ntaneet.nic.in have the link activated. The official website displays that the application forms will be available soon. The medical entrance exam is for admission to undergraduate courses is scheduled to be held on August 1st.
All the medical aspirants seeking admissions to MBBS, BDS, BSMS, BAMS, BUMS & BHMS courses offered by various participating institutes across the Nation can apply for the NEET 2021. Once the application form is out, the information brochure consisting of eligibility criteria and exam format will also be released.
Documents required: NEET 2021 Latest News
|Class 10th Certificate|
|Scanned or e-copy of passport size photograph of the candidate|
|Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate|
|Scanned image of e-version of left-hand thumb impression of the student|
NEET 2021 Latest News Eligibility Criteria
Age limit: Aspirants must have completed the age of 17 years @ the time of admission or will complete that age on or before December 31st, 2021. The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as of on the day of exam. The reserved category is given relaxation of 5 years for upper age limit.
Educational Qualifications: A candidate must have passed class 12th with biology, physics & chemistry as the main subjects. Those whose result is awaited can also apply for the NEET-UG 2021. Aspirants who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates aren’t eligible to apply.
NEET 2021 Latest News Application Process
NEET-UG 2021 application will be accepted online mode only @ www.ntaneet.nic.in The NEET 2021 application form in any other mode will not accepted.
Applicants must ensure that the e-mail address & mobile number provided in the application form should be valid as all the information / communication will be sent by National Testing Agency on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered mobile number only. They must pay the application fees within the stipulated date & time.
How to fill the NEET 2021 Application form.?
- Go to the Official websiteof NTA NEET
- Click on New Registration & enter following details
- Candidates Name
- Mothers Name
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- Persons with Disability
- Identification Type
- Identification Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
FOR LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS NOTIFICATIONS CLICK HERE
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 for Personal Banker Across India Apply Now
- Allianz Technology Fresher Hiring 2021 Apply Now
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 Recruitment Across India
- Deloitte Jobs In Hyderabad Analyst – Global Financial Services Good Opportunity Apply Now
- Accenture Fresher Openings For New Associate – Digital Marketing Apply Now
- Amazon Freshers Jobs In Hyderabad Seller Support Associate 2021 Apply Now
- Amazon Recruitment 2021 Technical Support Work From Home Apply Now
- ICICI BANK Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Attractive Salary
- HDFC Bank Job Recruitment 2021 Best Job
- Muthoot Finance Jobs Apply Now Recommend 2021