ISRO Scientist / Engineer Recruitment – 327 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Space Research Organization ISRO Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Scientist / Engineer in Various Stream.
Those Candidates who are interested in the following Recruitment and Completed all education and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online, downloading admit cards or results.
ISRO Scientist / Engineer Recruitment – Full Notifications
- Application Begin: 15/10/
- Last Date for Apply Online: 04/11/
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 06/11/
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General /OBC/EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female: 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash at E Challan Mode or Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
ISRO Scientist / Engineer Age Limit as on
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
ISRO Scientist / Engineer Eligibility
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks OR
- For CGPA 6.84/10
ISRO Scientist / Engineer Vacancy Details Total: 327 Post
|Post Name||Total |
|BE001||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics)||131|
|BE002||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical)||135|
|BE003||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science)||58|
|BE008||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) Autonomous Body||03|
ISRO Scientist / Engineer Recruitment – Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Re Print Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020