TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION NOTIFICATION – SENIOR ASSISTANT AND JUNIOR ASSISTANT CUM TYPIST IN P.V. NARSIMHA RAO and JUNIOR ASSISTANT CUM TYPIST IN PROFESSOR JAYASHANKAR TELANGANA STATE AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY (GENERAL RECRUITMENT). www.tspscinfo.com
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the posts of Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant cum Typist in P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University and Junior Assistant cum Typist in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University in the State of Telangana.
The details of vacancies are given below: TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION NOTIFICATION
- Senior Assistant in P.V. Narsimha Rao Veterinary University: 15 Posts
- 15 18-34*
- 22,460 – 66,330/-
- Junior Assistant Cum Typist in P.V. Narsimha Rao Veterinary University 10 Posts
- 16,400 – 49,870/-
- Junior Assistant Cum Typist in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University 105 Posts
- 16,400 – 49,870/-
|TSPSC JUNIOR ASSISTANT CUM TYPIST
|MORE JOB NOTIFICATIONS||CLICK HERE|
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED NOTIFICATION PDF
LAST DATE EXTENDED TO 31st MAY 2021
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION NOTIFICATION
- A University Degree and a Diploma in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government. (OR)
- B.C.A. Degree (OR)
- A Degree with Computer Science as one of the elective subjects. AND
- A pass in Govt. Technical Examination in Typewriting English by the Lower Grade.
FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (EIGHTY RUPEES ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION NOTIFICATION
- 1.HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) 2. KARIMNAGAR 3. KHAMMAM 4. WARANGAL 5. NIZAMABAD 6.MAHABOOBNAGAR 7.RANGA REDDY 8.SANGA REDDY 9.NALGONDA 10.ADILABAD
SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR THE POSTS OF SENIOR ASSISTANT AND JUNIOR ASSISTANT CUM TYPIST IN P.V. NARSIMHA RAO TELANGANA VETERINARY UNIVERSITY
JUNIOR ASSISTANT CUM TYPIST IN PROFESSOR JAYASHANKAR TELANGANA STATE AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY. Scheme of Examination
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Secretarial Abilities and Computer Applications – Diploma Standard||150||150||150|
|Name of the Papers||Language of Examination|
|Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||Bilingual i.e., English and Telugu|
|Paper-II: Secretarial Abilities and Computer Applications – Diploma Standard||Secretarial Abilities – Bilingual i.e., English & Telugu and Computer Applications – English Only|
SYLLABUS: TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION NOTIFICATION
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
- 1. Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- 2. International Relations and Events.
- 3. General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- 4. Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- 5. Economy of India and Telangana
- 6. Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- 7. Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self-Government
- 8. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- 9. Policies of Telangana State
- 10. History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- 11. History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
- 12. Basic English (10th Standard)
Paper-II: Secretarial Abilities and Computer Applications – Diploma Standard
- 1. Mental Ability. (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
- 2. Logical Reasoning.
- 3. Comprehension & Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
- 4. Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
- 5. Basics of Computers
- 6. Microsoft Office Automation: MS-Word
- 7. Internet & Networking Basics
- 8. Basics of Database
AGE: TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION NOTIFICATION
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 34* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2021 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2003.
- Maximum Age (34 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1987.
- The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines
- UPSSSC Forest / Wild Life Guard
- JEE Advanced 2020 date and syllabus Apply now
- TSPSC GROUP 1 SYLLABUS EXAMINATION PATTERN View Now No One Talks About
- TSPSC GROUP 2 SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN AND DETAILS Simplified
- All India Civil Services Job List and How can i Join
|FOR PRIVATE AND SOFTWARE JOBS CLICK HERE|
After submission of this form , candidates have to pay the prescribed fee through the payment Gateway BillDesk. download the Application in PDF format.