TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus exam Pattern and Details – The Telangana State Public Service Commission ( TSPSC ) is an association created by the Constitution of INDIA to select applicants for Civil Service Jobs in the INDIAN STATE OF TELANGANA. HYDERABAD.
TSPSC GROUP 1 SYLLABUS
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY (PRELIMINARY TEST)
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental Issues: Disaster Management – Prevention & Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic & Social Development of India.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana state.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Governance and Public Policy in India.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Social Exclusion: Rights issues such as Caste, Gender, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Written Examination (Main) General English (Qualifying Test):
- Spotting Errors – Spelling; Punctuation
- Fill in the blanks – Prepositions; Conjunctions; Verb tenses
- Re-writing sentences – Active & Passive voice; Direct and Reported Speech; Usage of Vocabulary
- Jumbled sentences
- Précis Writing
- Letter Writing
PAPER – I: GENERAL ESSAY
Candidates should write 3 Essays, selecting one from each Section compulsory. Each Section contains three Questions. Each Essay carries 50 marks.
- Contemporary Social Issues and Social Problems.
- Issues of Economic Growth and Justice.
- Dynamics of Indian Politics.
- Historical and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Developments in Science and Technology.
- Education and Human Resource Development
PAPER – II: HISTORY, CULTURE AND GEOGRAPHY
- History & Culture of India, with special reference to Modern Period (1757 to 1947 A.D.)
- History and Cultural Heritage of Telangana
- Geography of India and Telangana
PAPER – III: INDIAN SOCIETY, CONSTITUTION AND GOVERNANCE
- Indian Society, Structure, Issues and Social Movements
- Constitution of India
PAPER – IV: ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
- Indian Economy and Development
- Telangana Economy
- Development and Environmental Problems
PAPER – V : SCIENCE&TECHNOLOGY AND DATA INTERPRETATION
- The role and impact of Science and Technology
- Modern Trends in application of knowledge of Science
- Data Interpretation and Problem Solving
PAPER – VI: TELANGANA MOVEMENT AND STATE FORMATION
- The Idea of Telangana (1948 – 1970)
- Mobilisational phase (1971 – 1990)
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Details which include: Exam Qualification, Eligibility for the exam, Age limit, Exam Selection Procedure.
TSPSC GROUP 1 Services Selection Process: Selection Criteria is nothing but Evaluating the Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications / Abilities, etc of the Applicants to check whether His/Her profile suits the JOB or NOT. In order to Recruit talented Applicants, The Authorities will conduct the Following Selection Rounds.
Preliminary Examination: Mains Examination, Personal Interview and Document Verification.
Education Qualification: The candidate must have completed the Graduation/Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university or board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Age Limit: For General Candidates the Min age is 18 years and the Max age limit is 34 years.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 21 - 30 years
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails: 18 - 28 years
- Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent: 18-28 years
- For all other posts: 18 - 34 years
Upper Age relaxation is Applicable to reserved Candidates as per the norms of the Government.
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
- OBC + PWD candidates: 13 years
- SC/ST + PWD candidates: 15 years
|Prelims (G.S & Mental Ability)||150 Minutes||150||150|
| Written Examination|
(Main) General English (Qualifying Test)
|General Essay – Paper 1||3 Hours||150||150|
|History Culture & Geography – Paper 2||3 Hours||150||150|
|Indian Society, Constitution and Governance – Paper 3||3 Hours||150||150|
|Economy and Development – Paper 4||3 Hours||150||150|
|Science & Technology and Data Interpretation – Paper 5||3 Hours||150||150|
|Telangana Movement and State Formation – Paper 6||3 Hours||150||150|
TSPSC OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE
FOR MORE GOVT JOB NOTIFICATIONS CLICK HERE